Become a part of a fun, energetic team of dog lovers who spend their entire day improving the lives of the dogs! We’re looking for caring, responsible, trustworthy people to help us care for our clients’ dogs. We currently have dog walking positions available, as well as many additional opportunities for growth. Come make working with dogs your career with BlueDog!
Potential candidates MUST:
- Have personal and professional experience with dogs
- Have reliable transportation with valid driver’s license
- Be flexible and available for last minute schedule changes
- Have a cell phone and access to email
- Be available Monday through Friday
- Be willing to walk/drive in all kinds of weather including rain, cold, and snow
- Be responsible, dependable, and excel in time management
- Be able to handle dogs of all sizes/strengths and recognize basic dog behavior
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be able to commit to at least 1 year
- This position is best suited for people who live local to the Andover/North Andover area.
- Have a passion to work with dogs!
How to apply
Please fill out this form to apply. Include your résumé, references, and why you think you would be great for this job. We look forward to hearing from you!